Weight Loss Surgery in Hyderabad helps people with extreme obesity to lose weight. It may be an option if you cannot lose weight through diet and exercise or have serious health problems caused by obesity.
Sleeve Gasterctomy Surgery is one of the Weight Reduction Surgery procedure, in which a portion along the greater curvature of stomach is removed and a sleeve shaped structure is obtained.
Sleeve Gasterctomy Surgery the Right Choice
- Stomach volume is reduced, food items can be consumed in small amounts.
- Eliminates the portion of hormones that stimulates hunger.
- Pylorus is preserved and No dumping syndrome happens.
- chance of ulcer occurrance minimized.
- Very effective as a first stage procedure for high BMI patients (BMI >55 kg/m2).
- Limited results appear promising as a single stage procedure for low BMI patients (BMI 35-45 kg/m2).
- laparoscopic surgery can be done for patients weighing more than 500 pounds
Sleeve gastrectomy is surgery to help with weight loss. The surgeon removes a large portion of your stomach. Sleeve gastrectomy is becoming a more commonly performed procedure in the bariatric community. Someone who is experiencing positive short-term results with sleeve gastrectomy. Some people believe that sleeve gastrectomy can deliver rapid short-term weight loss results similar to Gastric Bypass Surgery in Hyderabad, but that sleeve gastrectomy is less drastic and has fewer complications.
Dr. Nikhil Agnihotri is one of the Best Bariatric Surgeon in India offers effective Laparoscopic Sleeve Gasterctomy Surgery in India.
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org